1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

'dawg gets a reduction

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oleolliedawg, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Great news today. I finally got a 1 yd. reduction to the 26 in todays' mail. Wife was real excited as I'm now able to shoot with her. 5 more of these and look out Leo. This outta be like taking candy from a baby again. All I'll have to do then is break those 25's and 50's and mysteriously have a bug tear up my eye, my trigger go haywire, my rib come loose or some other devastating happening that totally destroys my score on the last 25. I'll be sure to shoot plenty of ATA targets this winter-especially if they're calling for 40 mph. wind gusts and low temperatures. Those 56's and 67's will surely pull down my average-can't be too careless you know. Big 50's-here I come.

But wait-someone tells me there's a fly in the ointment. Would you believe I'll be penalized if I manage to break 50 straight in Handicap. It sure seems like I'm being punished for breaking a good score and my ability to cash in on Leo's earnings is pretty limited. Why should Leo get unlimited opportunities to take my grocery money? Does anyone actually believe it's fair? No knock on Leo as he's a great guy and fabulous shooter but I like to eat too!!

2. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Buy that boy a pair of shoes and stay out of the sun and heat, your delusional.

Vern

3. oleolliedawg

Elysburg heat may have contributed to brain warp but I don't believe I'm totally mad!!

4. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

It appeared to me that you were staying busy. That's good for business.

Vern

5. Trapboy1957

Trapboy1957 TS Member

Dawg, You never broke a 50's or 60's in your life... did you? Jr

6. oleolliedawg

Nope-but I must be getting older now and my memory isn't so good for bad things. It's awful nice of 'em to finally recognize me at I've been at the 27 since around 1992. At least I'll be able to use aging eyes, fallen arches, bad back, arthritic fingers and a host of other soon to be created new excuses for poor performance. I'm sure Tammy might agree!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.