1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

David we need a way to block posters who

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

David we need a way to block or remove posters who post ridiculos lies about me and others on this site.

Statements that I made numerous calls to hospital and demanded to talk to Karla
    Harrison on Leo's condition are totally untrue.

TOTALLY, TOTALLY Untrue, they are liars and hate mongers and try to tear anyone down with malicious postings like Big Don, the sore loser on Grudge Match,and Grntitan.

How many of you have sent a get well card?

Gary Bryant

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Did you call the ER nurses station and ask to speak with Karla or not?

3. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Oh boy, here we go...
    dju

4. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

crickets..........

5. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Hang-on a minute...I need to go get some popcorn...

6. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Wait!!, I'm getting a beer. Dale

7. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Are you truly going to post this absurd lie? There is one person who can put this all to rest and that is Karla. I am sure she will post but I honestly don't expect her to. She has bigger issues to deal with the with the likes of you.

Tell me, were you intoxicated when you made the call or are you now? I can't think of any other reason why you are denying this.

I have read your endless, mindless drivel for several years now, but this one takes the cake. You sir are in need of some serious help.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Let's just all let it go, shall we? Our energy really needs to be focused on prayers for Leo, not on the negativity here. I am sorry for even posting anything other than my support for Leo and Karla. Just let it go, pls, out of respect for a wonderful couple.

9. Dr.Longshot

Recurvy absolutely not. Patient info xferred me to the nurses station, I told nurses station that Patient info xferred me to them, the nurses station gave me to Karla, I told Karla I was surprised they put me in contact w/you.

If anything was said it was by the nurses station, not by me, I only called Patient information, did you read my PM to you?

Gary

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Are you a relative of the patient? I'm trying to figure out why you'd be calling in the first place.

Let me get some popcorn.

11. Dr.Longshot

Brian In Oregon it is none of your business

Gary

12. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

Too early for beer. Hate popcorn. Gary, this none of my business, but posting this thread made it evident you wanted the forum as a means to vent. Since Im not married to you, I'll share some advice. You made the call, so just apologize for doing it, and those that choose to accept it will move on. Blaming others for calling you out, regardless of your intentions, is a little silly. Ya know??

RC - did the 28g hull in your charge bar work?

13. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

I think everyone should just respect Leo, his family and his closest friends to some privacy. All of this bickering is at Leo, and his family's emotional expense. STOP PLEASE, and show some integrity and respect. This thread is like a lesson in telling a dog to shut up when someone is at the door. Only a fool argues with a fool.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There will be another Mass for Leo and Karla tomorrow night (08-17-13) at my neighbors church here in Sun City, Arizona ...

WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

WPT...(YAK)...

Classy, and a very appropriate and appreciated response.

16. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

This is what I know to be true.....Leo was in the intensive care unit and I was at his bedside. His room was directly across from the nurses desk, probably 10 feet away. The nurse came to the door and said there was a phone call. Not knowing who it was, family maybe? I stepped out of the room and answered Gary's call. I don't how many times he called, but I only answered once.
    Now that this earth shattering issue has been resolved, we can move on....

17. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

More prayers for Karla and Leo.

Jimette Palasota

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.