1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

David Spade Buys High-Powered Rifles.....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Gets big points in my book!!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hats off. Lots of problems with the drug rats there.

This should help with the house cleaning.

H<

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Well, isn't that special?

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

4. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I'm all for the donation of firepower to the police but only 50 AR 15's for the money??? Where in hell is that guy buying those guns? I thought they were a lot less expensive than that. Dan

5. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

50 rifles plus the necessaries accessories. Extra magazines, spare parts, additional sighting systems. Don't forget ammo & training. If they bought 50 rifles with the necessary spares, ammo & training for $100K they did OK.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Remember since hussein got elected,,,,prices have gone up just "a little bit" on AR's,,,,also, since they are backordered at most of the better companies, a premium was probably paid for these,,,,if you can find a Colt, Bushmaster, DPMS or other really good one,,,,buy what you can as you may not get another chance!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

David Spade gets a big thanks.

hussein and company along with the liberals that voted for him can be squarely thanked for the price increases.

8. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

I heard on Fox News that these were full auto capable rifles. If that's true, they would cost far more than run of the mill AR 15s. In any case, David Spade is the man.

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I wonder if he thinks WE(civilians) should be able to own them.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

10. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

As long as one (or many) is willing to pay the high price $$$$ for them the price is going to stay high. These guns are hyped up and the manufacturers are taking advantage of you and I. The manufacturers could care less who's in office. More of a win win situation for them every election that come around. You would think the dollars would come down with the production on the way up. It's cheaper to build in numbers, quality can't be an issue, their casted parts and blow molded plastic short of the barrel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.