1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DAVID LETTERMAN CONFESSES TONIGHT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Just heard that slimeball Letterman will be confessing on his show tonight about having sexual relations with some of his employees. This is the same hypocrite scumbag that made insults about Sarah Palin's Daughter then made a half assed apology about it. Call CBS tomorrow and tell them AGAIN to fire his liberal ass. Larry

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

wonder what sex the employees is . He looks like a back door type

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

That is sweet, thanks for posting it because I never watch his show. He's never been funny as far as I can see and a complete waste of time. Sarah Palin has more class in her last pap smear than that sack of manure has ever developed in his whole life.

I wonder how that zara guy will take this? One of the lefties getting caught. LMAO

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I would not sell Letterman my snot. The morally debased attack on Palin showed what a useless POS he really is.

I won't waste my time watching, either. Screw him and the lopeared braying jackass he rode in on.

HM

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Among the people who still watch his show...neither would care.

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Always wondered how people who worked for a living stayed up during the week to watch late night crap.

Phil Berkowitz

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

LOL@ ladies man about him not being on the bench too long

This guy does get to use the platform of television to make this event entertaining- will probably raise his ratings

Believe me the network execs and marketing people - evaluted the affect this would have on ratings and there had to be a significant upside in their mind

I do find having sex with those that work for you an abuse of power- often that is the only reason they are having sex with you- whether it is a conscious or subconscious decision on their part.

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

No news there. ALL liberals are sleazy. That is the very reason they are liberals. They promote it.

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

His attorney said it would not affect Letterman's reputation......I agree. His reputation still sucks.

10. JOND

JOND TS Member

Watch the liberals turn him into a poor victim! JOND

11. Zuzax

Zuzax Member

Do as I say, not as I do, so typical. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

What a dirt bag...........

Cheers,

George

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Shouldn't this be under a thread entitled, "Democrat Family Values"? Just another Hollyweird scumbag who has a pulpit.

13. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Democrats have no family values. They have been behind the destruction of the American family for decades. They ALL have something to hide in the closet. That is why they are liberals. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy than Letterman. Do you remember the way that sleaze persecuted Palin.

14. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Not particularly a Letterman fan. I think it's ironic that he gets bitten by the this after he trashed Sarah Palin's family for leee that this. I do believe however that if it was consentual and he did not make the ladies do this to keep a job or something, he has the same right as everbbody else to not be extorted by a crook. Looks like the police have done a good job in getting their man.

15. oldgahchamp

CBS phone # to voice your comments about Letterman. (212) 975-4321. This is a NYC ph. #. Larry

16. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Halfmile you're very eloquent today.

17. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Not particularly a Letterman fan. I think it's ironic that he gets bitten by the this after he trashed Sarah Palin's family for leee that this. I do believe however that if it was consentual and he did not make the ladies do this to keep a job or something, he has the same right as everbbody else to not be extorted by a crook. Looks like the police have done a good job in getting their man.

18. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

It's posted on Yahoo news that Davie was indeed a victim, someone last name Halderman was trying to blackmail him for 2 mil. It's a shame scumbags like this (Halderman) would tarnish the reputation of Davie. I'll betcha Sara got a good laugh out of this.

19. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Maybe CBS's investigative program "48 Hours" can do the investigative report on this "extortion" attempt. They already have the inside track in more ways than one. Their own employee is the alleged extortionist, they are all part of the same network corporate structure, they both seem to specialize in mixing facts, entertainment and propaganda, and they both seem to be somewhat deligent in bringing out the problems of (some - generally conservative oriented) people in the spotlight.

I do have to wonder, HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN APPROACHED IN THE SAME WAY AND EITHER DID NOT PAY (ENOUGH? OR AT ALL) TO QUASH THEIR STORY? AND HOW MANY DID "PONY UP" THEIR PERSONAL SIN TAX TO A "48 HOURS" EMPLOYEE??? Are we to believe that this is the very first time that something like this has happened???

I seem to recall some other liberal, who CBS supported, who told all the nation, with an emphasis from his fingers, that "I did not have sex with that woman!" Oh wait, Letterman blew that by already admitting he was caught with his pants around his ankles. Did anyone check his Lettermen's feet in the CBS Men's room. Maybe he was doing the "Stall Shuffle Dance" with someone? Then there is some other guy, who seems to get a lite brush off, for screwing around (take that either way) while his wife was suffering from cancer. Isn't he also reported to be the father of his aide's, supposedly "fathered" infant? "48 Hours" could do a follow-up report on all of these.

Oh wait, that investigative reporting only holds true for non-Liberal orientated people. Of course you could always look for Dan Rather to do the reporting. Wasn't he quite "creative" in reporting on Bush's military history? Oh yes, he is also suing CBS because they dumped him from the spotlight but still gave him a full paycheck. Maybe Letterman could talk to Rather and see how to collect without working. Or maybe ACORN could advise them both.

Then for a counterpoint, some other network could hire Sarah Palin as a news commentator and she could do a report on Letterman's sexual escapades and potential martial infidelity. I hear she, now that she is out of Alaskan politics, is starting a media career. This could be her stepping stone.

20. oldgahchamp

ccw1911, It is forbidden in the Military. Should be in big business also. Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.