1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DAVID HULL RECOVERING

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

wishing david a speedy recovery after having 2 stints put in wednesday. david is an ottumwa, iowa shooter.he is the treasurer of the ottumwa ikes trap committee and does the com puter printouts as well. most of you around iowa and missouri probably know david.he hasn't been feeling well for 3 or 4 weeks but should be on the traps again soon. hope to see you soon david.jack

2. red barron

red barron TS Member

Hope David has a speedy recovery also! Jim Neuzil Jr

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

jack if you see david tell him hi for me & hope to see him soon.. dwain

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Don't know as I ever met the man, but here's hoping he makes a great recovery and is back to shooting trap before to long.

Hauxfan!

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i haven't personally talked to david, i'm getting my information second hand but i think he is doing quite well. he won't be out to the club this weekend but maybe in a week or 2. i just called him while typing this and he sounds good on the phone and said he is feeling pretty good.no lifting for a couple more weeks.he is still sore from from were they insert the stints in the groin. i think the big man up above has smiled on david. get well soon and we'll see ya on the line.jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

denise and david hull ottumwa iowa