1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DAVID -HOW FAR BACK DO WE GO

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mike-israel, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike-israel

mike-israel TS Member

David Shalom --Just thinking out loud. When was trapshooters started . I must BE ONE OF THE FIRST -having joined in the middle 90's--and when (trying to think what computor I had?).

Also forgot the names of some originals on here. I think you and a couple--Don?and his wife (maybe someone seeing this can advise me) out of Barstow Cal. started trapshooters.com, Don was a truck mechanic looking after broken down rigs on the Barstow -Las Vegas road. We used to get on ICQ ALL THE TIME WITH A BUNCH OF OTHERS--thems memories and then some.

Just some thoughts and anyone can chip in. Really something when you think about it --how few years the internet has been up --and what a GREAT site this is ---MIKE

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

David, would it be tough to look into when some of the posters here yet today originally started posting? If so could you post the sign on's and the year established?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.