1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Shaeffer Clinic at Millington md.this weekend

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by seitz245, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Dave Shaeffer will be avalable to hold a one day clinic this weekend at Millington Md. Must have at least 5 students. $180 per person plus target fees
    410-858-3809
    Thank you
    Dave Shaeffer

2. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

up for Dave

Ron Burdick

3. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Heres your chance guys to learn from one of the best...I would go myself , but my problems call for a different kind of "clinic" all together

5. CalvinMD

up for Dave

6. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Will singles be covered in this clinic? :)

7. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Yes, singles will be covered during the one day clinic. My website is up and running, you can see clinic rates, information and available dates on the site at www.daveshaeffer.com.

Dave

8. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Congratulations on your new Website Dave and your recent run on history. I wish you success with your new enterprise.

The time you spent with my son Evan and me last year was a great help.

See you soon.

Guy Babin

P.S. You should find a spot on your webpage to feature and honor yor recently retired hat!

9. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Guy,
    That's a great idea. I'll get my partner right on it.

Dave

10. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I understand that Mr. Shaeffer missed a sixteen yard bird this past weekend. Now that he is down to my level, I may be interested in attending his clinic. Congratulations to Mr. Shaeffer on his success at the Grand. Bill Murphy in Maryland, not an ATA shooter, but about everything else.

11. eightbore

I understand that Mr. Shaeffer missed a sixteen yard bird this past weekend. Now that he is down to my level, I may be interested in attending his clinic. Congratulations to Mr. Shaeffer on his success at the Grand. Bill Murphy in Maryland, not an ATA shooter, but about everything else.

12. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Bill,
    Thank-you. I assure you, you're on my level. All trapshooters know how to break every target that comes out of the house. The challenge is to fine tune focus, study the birds during the sub-events and make adjustments accordingly.

Thank you again,

Dave Jr.

13. AHughes

AHughes Member

14. TjayE

TjayE Member

Dave, first of all - Congratulations on your record setting 2196 straight Singles. Truly amazing.

I just viewed your web site and clinic information. It would be nice to know how many shells we will need for a one day clinic. I am assuming 4 boxes of shells for singles and 4 boxes of shells for handicap. Correct me if I am wrong. Tom E.

15. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

Dave - Sat or Sun? Is it on your site?

Joe

16. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

David,
    Big ups on your streak man, that's the finest singles shooting in history. I have your phone number now, but wish I could have gotten it from you earlier at the MD state shoot when I stopped you when you rode past in your pickup cause I would have have asked for a lesson then. You told me to see you after the shoot, but you had a crowd around you when I saw you later. "Buggs" Marshall from Metro pointed you out to me at Carney a couple of years ago and my first thought was damn, he's smooth, he makes this look effortless. If any of you have never seen him shoot, when you get the chance to you'll see that he's completely smooth from the gun mount to the completion of the shot. Smooooth, no jerks anywhere. Hope to see you this weekend at Millington.

Robert Houston

17. eightbore

Dave, thank you for replying to my tongue in cheek post. Good luck with your second career. Actually, I did shoot a few MD ATA targets some years ago. However, my competition shooting interests were restricted to American and International skeet, sporting clays, and a few flyers. I collect provenanced early trap guns but never got active in ATA. Bill Murphy

18. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

There are three spots left for this Saturday's clinic at Millington. $185 for the day. Students will need a flat of shells plus the cost of the targets, singles and handicap will be covered and we will start promptly at 9am.

Please send and email to reserve your spot to daveshaeffer@daveshaeffershooting.com

Thanks again everyone,

Dave Jr.

19. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Up for me.

Dave Jr.

20. CalvinMD

Saturdays weather is looking very iffy at this point Dave, that big tropical storm is going to kick our arses...I have my fingers crossed for you so your big kickoff class is a success

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.