1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Robbins To Be Inducted Into NJ Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Congratulations to my friend, Dave Robbins, on his upcoming induction into New Jerseys State Trapshooting Hall of Fame. The ceremony will take place at our State Shoot on Saturday evening. All are welcome to attend but you'd better get there early because, if his whole family shows up, there won't be many seats left. If you know Dave, you know that he likes speaking about himself so much that he'll probably give a really long and informative acceptance speech. I hope that his friends in South Jersey will remind him that he shouldn't be reading from a prepared script but rather have it all memorized, for a better presentation. If you should happen to be good or lucky enough to get in any shoot-offs with Dave, prior to the induction, you might want to remind him of his responsibilities.

Ed Yanchok

2. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

I saw Dave today at Pine Belt practicing. He wasn't practicing for his speech, he was practicing on the trap line. I think he wants to win the State Singles Championship again just to show that the old veteran can still smoke targets.

Dave is a gentleman shooter with all the credentials for the Hall of Fame. All of his friends are happy for his selection and will be on hand for the ceremony.

Kenny Ray

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Put me on his squad, let me shoot just before him and by the time we're done he'll be on his knees, begging for mercy. Something about me shooting too quick for him to keep up.

Ed Yanchok

4. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

David, Congratulations.... It was nice shooting with you at the Gator Chain in Florida. The last day you weren't feeling to well. I do hope that you got over that quickly. Don Kerce

5. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

Dave; Congradulationson your great honor. Enjoyed shooting with you and Phil Barber at Miami this past winter. RON PIRO

6. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

congratulations mr robbins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dave robbins trapshooter

new jersey trap shooting hall of fame 2016