1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Kaiser shoots 100,000th single....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jeff P, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Today, in the singles portion of the "spring doubles marathon" at Birchwood Recreation and Shooting Park outside Anchorage, Alaska, Dave Kaiser (former ATA President) shot his 100,000th registered single.

It was a hard right off post 5, and he inked it. Much as we tried to to tell him he "only chipped it."

Dave also has 100,000+ registered doubles, 100,000+ registered handicap AND 100,000+ registered skeet targets - over 400k registered targets.

I don't care how you want to slice it, that's a hell of a lot of targets.

Jeff Pokorny

Alaska President

2. BabyB

BabyB TS Member

CONGRATS uncle Dave !

Tammy

3. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Congradulations Dave, it has been a priveledge to have shot with you over the last 35 years. Now if you could just learn how to play cribbage everything would be perfect......LOL Dave Thacker (you can give me some more lessons here in a few weeks at Fairbanks).

4. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Congratulations Dave. Shooting my 100,000th doubles target in two weeks at Sunnyvale in northern California to go along with my 108,000 Handicap and very soon 100,000 singles. Add to that soon 100,000 PITA pin and I think I know why I'm a little tired occasionally.

It's a blessing that we've had the longevity that's allowed us to earn these stripes!!

Keep on crushing 'em.

Mike Mann

5. wanderer

wanderer Member

Good shooting Dave,

Keep up the good work. Gary and Marlene.

6. bas

bas Member

Hey Dave, I heard you were about to hit the 100K mark in the singles, but I had no idea that was the only event that were lagging! Wow...that is a lot of targets! Congrats...hope you are doing well and having a nice visit with Ted and Judy! B&R

7. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

Hey, I pulled some of them! Congradulations Dave,from Mike, Kath, Ty, Patrick, Maggie and Santi.

8. STOS

STOS Member

Congrats Dave,All of us here at P/W want to Thank You for allowing us to be a part of your great accomplishment.Good Job!!

9. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Hi Dave

From way down hear in the deep South congradulations. I hope to see you again at either your club or the Grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dave kaiser anchorage