1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Daughters christmas present

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Timd3200, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timd3200

Timd3200 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what I got my Daughter for christmas. She has shot this gun really good. It is a 1100 trap . I bought the stock from Weing and had my local body shop friend paint it. We lost my son, her brother, in april of 2011 from muscular dystophy . The decal is our reminder of the wonderful years we had with Zach.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Nicely done.

3. FFS

FFS Member

What a nice tribute to your daughter and son.Merry Christmas

Fran

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Sorry to read about your loss but you are to be commended for your outlook on life. May your years with your daughter be full of only good things.

Also the stock looks very nice. Ross Puls

5. Simon Engraving

Simon Engraving Active Member

she must be thrilled that she has a great dad to do this for her. by the way the present is nicely nice. looks like ladies stock. hope she shoots the eyeballs out of it. merry xmas howard

6. powderburn

powderburn Member

Wow.
    What a great idea to do in his memory. I've always felt the strongest people are given the hardest tests by God. Like others have said, I'm sorry for your loss, and the 1100 looks great. -powderburn

7. Timd3200

Timd3200 Member

Thanks everyone. It is Wiengs lady stock with the high comb. If fits her good. I look forward to getting her out and shotting trap with her.

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

A very nice gift to your dughter and great tribute to you son. May you have many good times with her the range! I hope she breaks em all!

9. dls guide

dls guide Member

Fantastic present for your daughter. I hope she shoots it well and she can remember her brother every time she shoots it. Merry Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.