1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DATES OF POSTS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I believe server problems and the resultant change to a new web location created a loss of data.

HM

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"I believe server problems and the resultant change to a new web location created a loss of data."</blockquote>

New location?? My tracer shows the server to still be located on Jackson Blvd. in Chicago with the same IP address.

Mike

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

GRABLE:

Ok I went to the search and put in TM1 in the box then left it for all fields to look in then it came up with a list and the top ones was from 2005 but if you go to the bottom of the list that will be the newest threads and if you see something then click it also you can click view complete thread.

For instance the above link was at the bottom and was this month.

Here is one from April

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=121568

Ok was this what you was talking about on the 2005 threads being on the top of the list.

Foghorn

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

MAC, same physical location, different server. Do a search for "new server".

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.