1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dates Of Middletown Mid American?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Could someone please give the dates of the Middletown Mid American shoot? I see a several day shoot in April on ATA site, but Mid American name isn't listed beside it.

Thanks!

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

3. Ron(Oh)

Ron(Oh) TS Member

Eddie from overlook gave you some good info, only left out they're closed Mondays....Ron

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

It's been awhile since I have been there. What hotels are around?

5. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Matt, I'm working in Middletown right now building the new coke ovens for AK Steel. The intersection of 122 & 75 has a Holiday Inn Express, Drury Inn, Reyton Inn, and the Country Hearth Inn. Two big shopping centers there and about every restaurant you can imagine. Some of the motels have a Franklin address. The club is about 8 to 10 miles to the west of 75. There might be more motels on the west side of Middletown or in Trenton that I don't know about. One of these nights when I'm not so tired I'm going to check the club out. Hope this helps.

Wayne

6. clayman51

clayman51 Member

The camp sites used to be first come first serve. You may want to call and check this. No sewer, water and electric is only 110-120. Not sure if it has changed.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.