1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dates of 2014 N.C. State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by hoosier, Sep 12, 2013.

1. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Subject ask the question. I am trying to make plans for next year. Thanks, Hoosier

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

generally the 2nd week of June. It's not posted on the www.nctrap.com website yet but should be shortly.

4. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Thanks, daddiooo

5. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

Another person to PM is FRedmon. I believe that's his screen name. He knows any and all about the NC shoots.

Chris

6. eastcoastshooter

eastcoastshooter Member

You can find Freddy on TarHeelTrap.com. If you can't find him get PM back to me, I've got his phone and Email.

7. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Shoot dates for NC are finalized at the winter meeting of the NCTA Board of Directors. If memory serves me correctly it's in November and the shoot dates are then announced. A lot depends on when the Memorial Day weekend falls in May, 2014 its the last Monday which is the 26th. So, it should be June 4th through the 8th.

But, I'd wait for the BoD to make the official dates known...kind of like waiting for Punxsutawney Phil the infamous PA Groundhog and weather prognosticator...we'll see if they see their shadows and change the dates for some reason!

Bob