1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Date Change DD Shooting Clinic in Texas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

This is a notice of a date change for the Double D Shooting Clinic to be held at the Fort Worth Gun Club. The clinic will be held the weekend of October 9th & 10th, 2010. If anyone wishes to attend this clinic please go to the above web site, fill out the shooter profile sheet, submt the profile and pay your deposit by clicking on the link to the on-line store. Thank you and if there are any questions please feel free to call me at the shop 330-456-6070.

Thank you, Dean & Dennis

2. Dennis DeVault

3. Dennis DeVault

4. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

Dennis,

I would like to attend the clinic but was already going to be at the Fort Worth club that weekend for their annual Bair Hatcher shoot.

Why is the clinic and the shoot scheduled for the same weekend at the same club?

Let me know if one gets changed.

Mr. Mark

5. Dennis DeVault

6. Dennis DeVault

Due to the conflicting dates and shoot schedules the clinic for Fort Worth will be cancelled for this year. Hopefully we can reschedule this for 2010. Thank you,

Dean DeBow & Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.