1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Data on Win SuperX-2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by loophole, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loophole

loophole TS Member

Can anyone give me any info on the Winchester SuperX-2 shotgun. Recoil. Cleaning intervals. Longevity. Anything of interest. I'm thinking of buying one and I want your opinions, good or bad.

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Why are you asking again?

AndyH :-|

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Recoil - As soft as an 1100.

Cleaning intervals - Everytime it gets shot, just like the rest of my guns. If it hasn't been shot in a while it gets wiped down every 3 months.

Reliability - Although it is a similar design to the Browning Gold, it doesn't suffer from any of the nagging issues of the Gold. Like I stated in my other post, the only issues I had with mine was due to me.

This gun is different enough from the Gold that the T&S clip on shell catcher that fits the Gold will not work on the SX2.

I'll probably buy another one here in the next couple of months. I guess I ought to start looking for another 28" sporting model.

I guess nobody spelled it out for him in his first post.

ss

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

They are a better gun than the Browning Gold in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.