1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Darvin Thomas????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rick979, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

In 1986 a friend of mine won the doubles championship at the Grand American. I would sure like to get in contact with him if anyone knows of his whereabouts. Thanks
    Rick.... Texas

2. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

We were talking about Darvin bout a year ago. I was told he was still living in Merced CA. (My native home town). Darvin started shooting just a year or so before I quit (around 1977). When I started shooting again in 1995, I was shocked to see Darvin Thomas as Grand American Doubles Champion somewhere in the mid 80's I believe. I guess he became quite a shot for awhile there. Nice guy.....Jerry.

3. Prescott Gene

Prescott Gene Member

I was thinking about him a while back, also. I could not remember his name but I'll always remember the forearm on his Perazzi. It was oversized with finger groves in it so that he could only place his hand in one position. He was one of the top CA shooters in the mid 80's. Nice guy also!

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
darvin thomas ata

darvin thomas trapshooter