1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Darrell Johnson

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob C, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob C

Bob C TS Member

Has anyone heard from Darrell at Spears lately? He doesn't seem to be responding to any forms of communication. Thanks

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I just talked to Darrell at Spears last week about installing a release in a Browning B2000 Auto.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. Wildcat Lewis

Wildcat Lewis Member

Just keep trying, you will catch him eventually.

4. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

left him a message and he called back next day and sent trigger out same day. Just leave a message. jim w.

5. 20ga release

20ga release TS Member

I paid in good faith to have a release trigger built for my shotgun, but Darrell has not delivered it since ordering in October of 2011. He promised for weeks that it was shipping and after repeated conversations, the trigger never arrived. In our last conversation he said he would refund my money if he couldn't ship it that week. This was several weeks ago. I finally sent a certified letter demanding my money back, and he has never responded. He does not answer the phone or return my messages. His answering machines many times are both full. I wonder how many other shooters this has happened to?
    I have purchased at least 3 triggers over my shooting years from Spears Gun Shop without a hitch.
    What changed?
    How many of you have been taken by this man? I would like to hear from you. Maybe we can force him to return our monies and guns back that he hasn't delivered on yet. If not then give the information to the authorities (prosecutor/ATF) so no one else has to go thru this. And he advertises on his card he is a Christian. That really burns me being one.
    jwf0460@yahoo.com
    Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.