1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Darin DeVoe out of Ogalalla

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TaterSalad, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaterSalad

TaterSalad TS Member

Please don't delete this thread. At least not until after you've read it.

Darin DeVoe, who frequents this site, has been involved in a number of real-estate scams in which he defrauded a hundreds of people out of monies totaling $10M-$20M (yep, that's MILLION). We have every reason to believe that some of you on this site know Darin.

In addition he borrowed money from family and friends and simply didn't bother to pay it back. The hub of his activities insofar as we know was Colorado and in particular Weld County. It would help in our effort to bring him to justice if people in your area were aware of the scams he has used to bilk people out of monies it has taken many a lifetime to earn. A large amount of information is available at www.devoeinvestors.com. To get the flavor if DeVoe's scams, I would suggest you read in particular "So how BIG is this" and "Rosenquist Complaint," both of which can be accessed directly from the site. I believe that DeVoe has also bilked a number of people in Western Nebraska and I know of one as far away as Illinois. Sharon Dunn (editor) of the Greeley Tribune has written several articles about Mr. DeVoe. Those and a number of other articles can be found by searching "Darin DeVoe" on Google. Darin has also been a topic in the Denver Post, the Rocky Mountain News, and MSNBC.

Please think very carefully before lending this guy money, and feel free to visit our website.

Respectfully,

Website/Admin
    www.devoeinvestors.com

2. crowbar

crowbar TS Member

I believe he won the Ne handicap championship in the 1980s, son of Harold DeVoe, owner of sporting goods store in Ogallala. Could say more but am trying to clean up my language.

3. wcso

wcso TS Member

DeVoe continues to run and hide from his outstanding arrest warrant. Anyone with information on his location, anywhere in the world, can contact me personally at 970-381-7042.

Deputy Shane Scofield
    Weld County Sheriff's Office
    Fugitive / Warrant Unit
    www.weldsheriff.com
    sscofield@co.weld.co.us

4. wcso

wcso TS Member

For more information on DeVoe, to view his warrant and photos please visit our website at www.weldsheriff.com or America's Most Wanted website at www.amw.com

His family may still own a gun shop in Ogallala and he has family in the area.

Deputy Shane Scofield

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

www.devoeinvestors.com doesn't work.

6. TaterSalad

TaterSalad TS Member

This isn't that tough. His whole family and most of the slimey crooks knows and uses is in and around Ogallala. Check family, friends, extended family.

"The nut doesn't drop to far from the tree."

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Try this. Hap

8. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

The domain, "devoeinvestors.com" expired on November 8 of 2007. The web site no longer exists.

The profile on the AMW website: De Voe Profile

Morgan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

darin devoe

darin devoe colorado

darin devoe most wanted
darin devoe where is he now
darren devoe ogallala

harold devoe ogallala ne

most wanted darin devoe