1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

* * * DARIEN IS BACK-ATA AUG 11TH * * *

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JPSemper, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

Yes, Darien is back. I saw Dave and Mary at Janesville today. They are up and running again. Their first ATA Shoot of the year is next Saturday 8/11. If you're in Southern Wisconsin next Saturday, come out and shoot a great club that throws great targets.

I promise you if you come out on Saturday, you will come back. They don't throw the most registered targets in Wisconsin, second only to the state shoot, for nothing.

Let's show our appreciation and support to trapshooting, the ATA, the WTA, and most importantly, Dave & Mary Ennis and come out and share the day with friends and make up for lost time. If every club in an 75 mile radius brought a squad to Darien on Saturday, their comeback would be a success!

For more information, call Mary or Dave at 262-724-3433.........

John Semprini
    Maywood Sportsmen's Club

2. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

3. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I'll be their supporting Dave and Mary! Two good people running one of the finest clubs in the state...bar none!

Rick Brohmer

4. Beretta 46

Beretta 46 TS Member

I heard Dale Reimer and his wife Linda may be attending the shoot. I wonder if Dale's sidekick/monkey..Sully be at the shoot?

Tom H.

5. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Dave, The FIB's Love Ya!!!!!! Don Kerce

6. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Nice Tom!! When Sully finds out you called him a monkey he will grind you in the ground at the next shoot..lol

Rick B

7. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

What a great place to shoot. Darien had around 50 plus shooters and with the nice weather and targets their were a few 100's recorded. Ron Rousseau lead the way and got a punch with a 97 in the caps. I can't think of a place that throws better targets with such a great background. Congratulations to Dave, Mary & Scott Ennis in getting the club back open. "If you throw them, they will come."

Rick Brohmer

8. Janet

Janet TS Member

Great News -an outstanding place to shoot - they have it all.

Janet in Ohio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.