1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DARE TO DREAM

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Francis Marion, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Remember about 6-8 weeks ago when B Hussein decided illegal immigrants could remain here as long as they were in college? It was his dream act. Well, the nightmare begins this Friday. Awsome Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions is all over this.

Looks like college really doesn't matter at all. It also doesn't seem to matter how old you are, or how many felony convictions you have. As long as it's your dream to be here(and vote in November) you stay.

Best part, it will cost hundreds of millions to fund this, no answer where that money comes from. (we all know, they just won't say it).

Stay tuned.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

dare to post a link

3. pdq

pdq Member

There are thread after thread after thread on this list talking about how lousy /evil / deceptive a pres Obama is, and how much we need Romney to win. And, all attract many posters and many, many more viewers.

I hope you guys are all doing what I'm doing, i.e. putting my money where my mouth is. Every time I get a piece in the mail asking for a contribution to the Romney campaign or the RNC, I put a check in the mail.

Remember guys "money talks, bs walks".

Go Romney for President.

Pete

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Good going Pete- money talks and BS walks.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Pete we're doing the same thing, never have given before but I think if we don't get rid of the stink now all the money in the world won't make a difference

6. pdq

pdq Member

Amen.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.