1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Danielle Green, Jr shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Great to hear that, Pat.

Tell her AA/27 ain't far away with shooting like that!

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Only untit she meets a boy, and her daddy quits paying for the targets......

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Great shooting, little lady! Don't listen to any naysayers...just go out there and keep outshooting them! It's obvious that you can do it.

4. zinger

zinger Member

Dani shoots in our summer league and sure is a great little shooter. She is shy and very polite. She's already written letters to Lindenwood to see what she needs to do to attend when she's older. She is a very determined young lady who deserves all good things to come. And to Shot410ga, I assure you that her dad enjoys paying for her targets because the smile on her face when she shoots that 99 is priceless. Don't let your jealousy overshadow the point of this thread.

5. James.c

James.c Member

she shoots a 420ga for trap!!!

6. zinger

zinger Member

lol..nope, she bravely shoots a Winchester 101 combo! I was replying to "Shot410ga" remark

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Zinger: Atta boy, Atta girl. I just get tired of seeing it. Like, so what? Get a life..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.