1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Daniele Perazzi Dead

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Voolfie, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

Just saw this posted on Facebook:

The Perazzi family, the workers , shooters and friends are in mourning following the loss of Daniele Perazzi who passed away during the night of the 7th November.

He will remain in his beloved factory until his funeral on Friday 9th November, friends wishing to pay thier last respects may visit him there.

The funeral will be held on Friday, November 9th 15.30 at Abbazia di Maguzzano (Lonato) - 14.40 from Perazzi Factory -

The Perazzi factory will be closed until Monday, 12th November.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Sad to hear. The John Browning of modern Trapshooting.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Yes that is very sad,..his name will always live on though like those of other families who created a brand synonomous with quality..RIP Mr Perazzi

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

This is terribly sad to hear. I had hoped to visit him at the factory someday. He lived his dream and building the Perazzi company is qutie an accomplishment.

5. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

It would be impossible to describe the magnitude of his success in a field where even the most established go belly up. A near unique accomplishment.

A sad day for all, certainly. RIP Daniele Perazzi. I have never regretted a Perazzi gun and could be perfectly happy if I had nothing else.

Charlie

6. thunder

thunder Active Member

RIP Daniele Perazzi

7. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

We were expecting this bad news since about a year ago, since his health was deteriorating and became weaker by the day. I remember the last time I set next to him, I can barely hear his voice when he handed over a Perazzi pen to me, I can see the old man's eyes with dimming light. It was that moment I realize I might never see him again. 20 years of knowing him finally comes to an end. I'm sad. Very sad.

8. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

He sat next to a friend & I on the trolley at the Grand once. My friend was holding his Perazzi single. Daniele asked him what he thought of the gun. When my friend told him he felt it was the best gun he ever owned, Daniele introduced himself and gave him a four box shell carrier he was carrying in gratitude. John Browning move over, you have competition.

Big Jack

9. P-Stick

P-Stick Member

I began shooting a Perazzi shotgun in 1999 and I have never looked back. I shot for Perazzi for several years, and I finally got to meet Mr. Perazzi in 2007 during a trip to the factory. It is a moment in my shooting career that I will never forget.

It is a sad day indeed.

The man, the myth, the legend....Daniele Perazzi rest in peace.

Jacob

10. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

I got to meet him in 1999 and he showed me his prototype mx2000.

i had no idea what i was seeing ? what an experience !

11. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Thank you all for sharing your stories ! I am new to trap but now own four of his fabulous Guns nothing I have ever shot even comes close May GOD rest your Soul in Peace Mr Perazzi !

12. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Condolences to the Family. Dave Bishop

13. C-Money

C-Money Member

Sad news.

14. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Years ago at the Grand in Ohio I walked into the Perazzi building and a shooter was having some difficulty explaining exactly what he wanted done when talking to one of the gunsmiths. I introduced myself, and translated in Italian what the man wanted.

Mr. Perazzi walked over and started speaking to me in Italian and we had a good conversation as he appreciated that I could speak his language. He invited me to someday come to his factory, but I was never able to make it.

He asked me what I liked about his guns as I told him the triggers, the barrels, wood to metal fit, the balance, simply everything, as he smiled.

Sorry to hear this sad news.
    Steve Balistreri

15. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Prayers up for the soul and family of a fine gentleman.

16. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I am so sorry to hear the news.

I remember seeing Daniele walking down the trap line and nodding politely to shooters. I also remember seeing him walk the factory floor in Brescia when I was there in 1997.

My best wishes go to the family and Company.

Don Rackley

17. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Legends don't really die......memories are forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

daniele perazzi death