1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Danica and the Zac Brown Band

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

At least she finished but I was sitting in front of her pit and she spun her tires after each pit stop. She probably lost a few spots. Enjoyed the Zac Brown Band more than the race.

blade819
    blade819_2008_0303107.jpg

blade819_2008_0303108.jpg

2. avery53

avery53 Member

Think you are a little late, Stenhouse is plowing that field.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

More than one tractor can plow a field at the same time.

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

That's ugly.

blade819

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

LOL. She held her own. At least Gordon and Kyle Bush didn't try to take her out. I thought it was a good race. The girls didn't fare too well at the drags though.

6. thunder

thunder Active Member

Danica did a great job. She is so good for the sport. If she would of went with JR one of them would of won. I thought it was a very good race. We don't need 30 cars in a crash at the end. I remember when only one or two cars would be on the same lap at the end of the race.

7. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I got nothing against the woman, I could not really care either way. After the race, the TV news was all about her being 8th, it was well into the report they even mentioned the name of the driver who actually won, and they never mentioned the 2nd and 3rd place.

The report on the Yahoo web news was the same.

The news today was all about the wreck and the woman driver. The winner was mentioned but still no 2nd or 3rd.

I don't get it.

8. 548

548 Guest

Leo - I think people like to root for the under dog. And when the under dog looks like she does, her popularity is inevitable.

Unfortunately, Jimmy Johnson winning a race has become a non-event. Nobody really cares because it has become almost expected. I, for one, was rooting for Patrick.

9. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

As the season wears on and 30th place finishes become the norm the girl show will die a certain death. Remember guys. Its NASCAR WWF on wheels. Always got to be something "BIG" to write about. I had a great time shooting yesterday instead of watching a boring ass left turn race. I also did not have to listen to those idiots calling it. Carry on.

10. 548

548 Guest

So why feel the need to comment in a thread regarding a subject you have no interest in?

11. 9manfan

9manfan Well-Known Member

I thought the race had a few dull moments, but then again if your agressive in the early part of the race and race hard and wreck, your never going to win it, I think alot of it is just taking it easy and being around at the end of the race.

As far as Danica, I was tired of hearing about her and I think she was getting tired of alot it also, if she finishes in the top 15-20 in points it would be a good year for her.

I see alot of empty seats also but I really think the price of gas and the economy that isn't soo great has killed the crowd also, this sport has always cyled in spurts, they will get the crowd back again someday.

12. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

548 my comments were confined to Nascar and its current pony show. BTW, when I feel like I have bothered someone like you its a good day.

13. lboh

lboh Member

Been to Daytona twice. The second time was to make sure I gave the first try a chance and realized I did.

Daytona has to be the most boring track to watch a live race at on the planet.

Here is how it goes.

Roarrrrrrrr.......they are gone.....drink beer and people watch for 45 seconds.......roarrrrrrr.......they are gone........drink beer and people watch for 45 seconds......repeat for the rest of the afternoon

I cant imagine anyone being there without a scanner or radio, that is all that saved me those days.

I will stick to Bristol and Martinsville if I ever decide to hit another race. Man they ruined the racing a few years ago

14. Cray

Cray Member

I know one thing for sure; She Has Bigger "Cruton's" than I have! Cray

15. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

And nicer airbags too Cray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.