1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dan Ward please E-mail or call

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dward, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dward

dward Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Mike shipped me an MX8 receiver that the UPS guy left on our doorstep....and I'm fairly certain this never happens down in the French Quarter. Living on a dead end street in a decent neighboorhood (we try to keep the riff raff and gay activists out) it's common for the UPS guys to do this. Mike was concerned that I received the receiver.

But to get my old "bud" the Lit lighting me up like this is rather unexpected,and actually somewhat flattering. Being that he's now down in the land of "you sher do have perty teeth", I thought he'd softened, or at least been softened, a bit, and had his full attention directed towards a husky and hairy Missourian. But needless to say I guess I'll just have to feel "special" having gotten the attention of such a "literary" genius!

Although I have to say that I am a bit disappointed that Zauhar didn't chime in on this one. It must be because I've heard they've got him surrounded at some polygamist camp somewhere??

Big Dan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.