1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dan Thome (Trap2) On Target

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rotide, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotide

Rotide TS Member

Dan is writing a series of columns for On Target, that look at our sport from a shooter's perspective. You can read his first installment at our website now.

Jim G.

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Nice article, Dan, it was a pleasure to shoot with you at the Grand Pacific and I hope you will come to the Inland Empire Shoot next May.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike. I am planning on attending the Inland Impire if at all possible. I need to spend a little time visiting with a good friend while I'm there....Dan

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Dan...I read your article in Western Trapshooting News. Although I'm from Iowa the subject hits us all all over the US. Reading your list was like looking at my own. Unfortunately I'm sure there are many more like it.

Mostly I'm responding to wish you luck in writing your columns. I'm sure they will be as informative and well written as your responses have been on trapshooters.com.

Bill

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

O M G...Now we will have to listen to that old story about how the only way to chage POI is to adjust the comb!!! Just kidding, Dan. I can't think of a better person to publish. Your comments are always on point and well considered. Good Luck.

Jon Schorle, Sacramento, CA

PS...watched your dad shoot, Saturday or Monday and Coon Creek. He still does very well...especially for 83.

JON

6. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Dan, congrat's on your new column - very interesting and timely. Does that mean no trips down here at all this coming year?

I look forward to reading more in the future.

Sherree

7. jimx200

jimx200 Member

I have never met you Dan, but I have know and have shot with your Dad for 6-7 years. You did very well to have a Veteran dad like him. More than a few times we sell/buy Rem. 870's, 1100's, and stocks/barrels to each other and always claim to have gotten the better deal...lol.
    I wish you well with your column and always look forward to reading your insightful posts here on the forum.
    Jim M., Sacramento

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.