1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dan Lammers- Krieghoff Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blackfoot, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

I was just referred by Krieghoff service in Ottsville to a Dan Lammers of Redding Ca. for K80 service. It was suggested That western shooters should send their service to him.

I don't know a thing about him and was wondering if he is a Kreighoff gunsmith- anyone have any experiance with him? Strange?

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hard to believe he isn't qualified if Ottsville referred you to him.

3. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

I live in Redding CA and have become acquainted with Dan in the last year or two as he occasionally comes out and shoots Sp Clays with us. He has done a couple of minor things for me but has some major work for some of our Redding Gun Club members. I can attest to his work that I have seen and consider it as "major class". He is a very humble guy and lets his work speak for him. He is a Kreighoff trained "smith" but works with the major brands as well. Give him a try and I'm certain he'll do you right.

JMO

Larry Addison

4. Wilhnt4

Wilhnt4 TS Member

I have a friend that uses him and has been happy with his work. He's used him for his k-80 and other guns. I met him at Top Gun in WA two years ago. He's all business and doesn't want to stand around shooting the breeze when he has work to do. Seems like a good guy.

5. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

I have had him do some work for me when I owned my Trap Special combo. He gave it the yearly checkup and all work was excellent. Later he some other work on a Beretta 391 and again he worked on my Kreighoff when he lived in Arizona. All work was excellent and I highly recommend him.

Tom Strunk

6. Ljutic 4 Ice

Ljutic 4 Ice TS Member

Hi Folks, anyone here have contact info for us that would like to get in touch with Dan? Thanks David

7. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

Dan is a first class smith - especially with Krieghoffs. Awesome with wood as well. K-Gun shooters in the west are fortunate to have him. Doug

8. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

Here's data off his business card;

DL Precision

dlprecision@netzero.com

Shop 530-275-5970

Cell 623-521-9583

PO Box 491528

Redding, CA 96049

Cheers, Larry

9. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

went to school with Dan. He worked for Krieghoff for 18 years I think. He is a very good and honest guy. You will be happy dealing with him. He moved to Redding a couple of years ago. He is a excellent stock maker if you can talk him in to making you one. He is a good all around gunsmith and a good guy

Phillip Crenwelge 210-313-5988

10. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

Good guy, understanding and patient to get it right for you. Miss him here in AZ.

ERNIE

11. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I think Phillip knows his way around a K-gun also.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I had Dan work on a couple of my guns when he was in the Phoenix area, they didn't work when I took them to him, they did work when I got them back ... Good Guy ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. gray wolf

gray wolf Member

Dan has been servicing our K-80's for six years outstanding gunsmith, you can not go wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dan lamers gunsmith
dan lammers

dan lammers gunsmith

dan lammers gunsmith arizona
dan lammers krieghoff gunsmith ca
dl gunsmith
dl precision gunsmithing
krieghoff gunsmith redding ca