1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dan Hoffman Wins Edwards Winter Chain Buckle

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bomber61, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Dan Hoffman in the desert heat fends off Loni Minor with a 99 to win the CGSTA Winter Chain Buckle. Man this guy is on fire!!!!

The targets we pefect at Edwards today and the scores showed it, one of the best backgrounds you will ever shoot. .

A special thanks to all the members at the Edwards Gun Club for putting on a very nice shoot.

Bomber

2. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

Congratulations Dan that was some of the best shooting I have seen in a while 1st 100- a 98 and a 99 on the second, very impressive,also congratulation to Tim Bowman for making the 27 today with a 97 and a 96, thanks to all the shooters that showed up and helped make our shoot a success Bill Mclain

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

That't funny Terry, because that's what the Bakersfield police said too.

4. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Congrats to Dan!!!! Man I hope he still lets me shoot on the squad with him at state now!!!

5. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Terry i am waiting for the state shoot...or did you mean the leopard print bra??? Be specific when talking to a blonde remember....

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Pictures please. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.