1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dan Glaves gets grand slam

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdowg, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

Congratulations Dan for completing your Grand Slam at Klamath Falls. He did it with a perfect score from the back fence during Saturdays handicap, completing his grand slam. Kudo's as well for winning your shoot off against Gerald Smallwood who also posted a perfect score.....HW

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

HW, did he cross register?....Bob Dodd

3. Nitro Power

Nitro Power TS Member

Good shooting Dan! That is a nice goal to reach in a shooting career.

Bob, of course he didn't cross register, as that is not allowed in K-Falls - PITA ONLY!

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I congratulate Dan for the honor he deserves.

Nitro Power, my inquiry was because I believe the ATA has a "lock" on the term "Grand Slam" while the PITA honors these fine shooters with "PITA 400" or similar.

For those that continue to consider the PITA a "farm team" (a comment from several years ago on TS.Com), Gerald Smallwood is also a recipient of the 400 straight honor and just may be so honored in the ATA as well. The first to accomplish this honor in the PITA was Dan Orlich, at the 1969 Grand Pacific at the old Harolds Club in Reno - he did all three at the same shoot, in the championship events. Now there's a "High All Around" to remember.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

5. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Dan,

Nice job pal, and Thank You as always for all of the work you do for the PITA.

Mr. Dodd I truly appreciate your comments on Mr. Dan Orlich as he is one of our treasures here in Northern Nevada. I have the pleasure of speaking with him every weekend and I try to understand the depth of his understanding of our great game.

My Very Best to you Mr. Dodd and I will remember you to him the next time I visit with him.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.