1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dan Bonillas Article

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mallard2, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Some have mentioned a recent Shooting USA interview/article on Dan Bonillas.

Can someone please post that article or a link to same?

Thanks!

2. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

mallard2.............www.trapshootingusa.com It is possible that the DanB article is now on the site. I read it as I subscribe and it is a super interview with Dan B. I met Dan last year at the Grand and he is indeed a very nice person.............run'em

3. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

It is a very poorly written article. It lacks depth, substance and resorts to platitudes in place of serious journalism. Trapshooting USA needs to hire a writing coach before more readers catch on to its mediocre writing. As a copy editor, I would have sent that story straight back to the reporter for some serious rewriting.

4. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Maybe work on that byline.

5. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Thanks, Kolar. I will check it out.

6. geeber

geeber Member

Dan suggested the ATA should get rid of the word "amateur". Maybe American Trapshooting Assoc. would work.

7. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Pigkiller: I don't disagree with you but it ain't never going to happern. People who write articles for magazines like this get paid little or nothing and you aren't going to get professional writers for free.

What's more upsetting to me are all the shooting videos that are thrown together with no scripting and little editing. Just hand someone a gun and tell him to start talking. Then they want ot charge us $50 to $70 apiece for the dvd.

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

They don't charge me anything for their videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dan bonillas perazzi trapshooting usa

dan bonillias trapshooting tips