1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Damned with faint praise

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TinMan88, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Morning 'nuze' program on TV informed me that "the New York Times has endorsed Obamma for president." Reasons given for this declaration were "a sesible budget plan and his support of gay marriage".

I am at a loss as to what to say.. that isn't too vulgar or profane. Credibility of newspaper= zero credibility of TV station and news anchor=zero credibility of candidate and associated election effort ZERO!

And people tell me I am cynical...

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oh well...at least you can still believe the NY Times/Nate Silver/Intrade average of all polls....(snicker!).

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I cant believe that people will support this guy. Cant they see what hes doing to this country?

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Remember, the Annointed One got a Nobel Prize for stuff he INTENDED to do.

Did that actually happen, or did I just have a bad dream?

LOL, what a joke. Not to mention an blatant slap in the face to legitimate Nobel Prize winners.

-Gary

gw22_2008_030338.jpg

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

Tron and his gay cat are happy.

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.