1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Damn Scum Vulture scammers!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pyrdek, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Just a word of warning. There are some (*^&(*^& damn low life &*^*&^*& scammers out there.

They only asked me to contact them with information so they can "forward" my inheritance payment. Yea sure! Oh yes also to include the Western Union Renewal fee of $85 to maintain the "account".

It looks like they may have scanned the published obituary notice and cross referenced it to my e-mail account in hopes of suckering me in to giving them the account info they wanted. Only problem, we have been handling my mother';s accounts for the past several years and know as an absolute certainty that sh did not have any inheritance coming form the non- existant relative in Africa or France.

I would like to use these no good low down rotten POS for a patterning board for my rifles, shotguns, muzzleloaders and handguns, and then what was left could be drowned in boiling liquefied manure. Even that might be to good for them!

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

They're not all scammers. I received over 50 million bucks from my uncle who was a Nigerian Count and I'm living large on my inheritance. I say, by all means contact them.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Publishers Clearing House says they're sending me a $10 million check.....

Should I wait by the mailbox?

Curt

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

What a dissapointment. If what you are saying is true, the huge cash inheritance I'm expecting to be applied to my checking account from an un-known relative who chose to spend his life in a poverty ridden, fly infested ghetto on the African coast won't be arriving. Darn.

5. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Tron - we should check out Ancestry.com.

I myself got $30 million from a cousin in Nigeria. Maybe we're related!

And just last week, the director of the FBI contacted me about some help he needed in resolving an issue about $15 million. I'm not sure how much more good luck I can take.

6. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

One thing that I failed to mention in my original post, and what really pisses me off, is that my Mother died last week and it appears that these vultures gleaned a few bits of information from the obituary to try to make it sound more plausible that she was to receive this "inheritance" and then sent it to my e-mail account that was also gained on line but not from the obituary.

Like I said, being dipped head first into a big cauldron of boiling liquefied manure may be to good for these B******DS!

7. Lobo

Lobo TS Member

Why are you shotgun shooters so wary? All they want is name, address, SS number and birth date, and bank account number so they can be sure to get the money to the right person.

8. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

I recently had to have a long talk with my (94yo) father----being a kind and

generous person,he got on a SUCKER LIST,for every "charity"in the USA,and

elsewhere-------in one days mail(last week),he had 23 requests for money---

most of them had pictures of a dirty,snot nosed kid,dressed in rags,holding a

tin can..... with the caption"only you,and your generous donation of 100.00,or

more,can save little"------"from his pitiful life.......PLEASE HURRY

He WAS sending most of his monthly pension to these"charities"

This ranks right up there with,"ORAL-send me your pension,and I will pray you into heaven- Roberts"

I'm sure God is preparing a special place for them--all

Tom

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Do have a talk with your elderly parents and neighbors. My wife is the RN at an assisted living center and the scammers have been calling frequently. The sheriffs dept has been there to intercept the calls and have been told to F@$^-Off, that this isn't any of their business, and if they don't, they will kill them and their family. The deputys were not to happy.

The center already has one 90yr "young" lady who has lost every cent she's had, before the family step in.

Here's a short video....please excuse the short commercial in the beginning.

http://wcco.com/specialreports/jamaica.scam.artist.2.1038346.html

10. TALLEND

TALLEND Member