1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Damaged Perazzi or Krieghoff barrels!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Socko124, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socko124

Socko124 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for damaged Perazzi barrels, monoblocks, top ribs, side ribs, forend lugs, but also looking for Krieghoff barrels which are damaged, monoblocks, ribs, hangers, mid hangers forend lugs etc

Interested in everything, just let me know what you have, but i am mainly looking for barrels or monoblocks off Perazzi mx8 or mx12 style, not mx3 or tm1 single barrel only monoblocks however, looking for ribs from all of the above if you have any laying around for some reason.

-John

2. alec

alec TS Member

0   0   0

I have a mx8 mono block if you are interested let me know

Al

3. Socko124

Socko124 TS Member

0   0   0

Definitely interested Al, do you have pics, and how much?

4. Socko124

Socko124 TS Member

0   0   0

5. Socko124

Socko124 TS Member

0   0   0

31 1/2 in mirage style step rib would be awesome, if anyone out there has just a rib, which is not an add a rib. Looking for this one specifically, but again, any of the aforementioned components.

6. Skeetbender

Skeetbender Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have 2 front hangers, however their are no markings on them as far as the hanger number. Serial no. in the dovetail?

Both have pins one is as new and measures .040 from the bottom of the dovetail to barrel opening, the other measures .080 from the bottom of the dovetail to barrel opening. Slightest blue wear on one side of this one.

If you could advise on hanger no.s it would help.

I also have a set of 7 choke tubes with wrench, Briley thin wall series 2 for K-80 barrels. 2-cyl., 2 skeet, 2 ic and 1 mod.

This is all that is left of my K gun stuff if interested.

New to this forum still learning my way around it.

7. Socko124

Socko124 TS Member

0   0   0

What are you looking to get for those hangers? Not interested in the chokes though, sorry.

8. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

Hi John. I have a factory top rib that has never been on a gun. I also have Perazzi solid rib that I will sell. If you email me your number I can call you and give you details. Thank you, Ray

9. Skeetbender

Skeetbender Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM sent on Hangers.
    Let me know what you are thinking.
    Thanks.

10. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

check your PM Socko124

11. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a 34" single MX6 barrel complete, and a MX6 32" O/U barrel (Briley threaded) that got rusted. I bought them back from my insurance company.

I've removed the type IV locking lugs and given them away to two guys here on ts.com. I'd take $200 each for them, but should keep one for stock fitting and ejector ftting.

WW

12. Socko124

Socko124 TS Member

0   0   0

I may be interested in the u/u bbl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.