1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Daly Double

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbl20, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbl20

dbl20 TS Member

I helped a friend remove a broken top barrel firing pin from his CZ Mallard made by Huglu last night, what a mess. The chokes were not centered on the bores (tip o’the hat to Kirbythegunsmith), the stock was bent for a right hand shooter (he is left-handed) and the two mechanical triggers are not linked (you must switch triggers in order fire the second shot). Now he wants a new trap gun (some people give up too easily). His father (80yrs old) might be persuaded to sell his goose gun, a Charles Daly manufactured in the mid 1960s with long barrels choked full and full. This was before K.B.I. took over the Daly brand so there is a possibility this gun was a Miroku. Anybody out there know anything about Dalys of this vintage? Jon Sharp

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jon- I don't know about that gun but i could talk to you about Dalys made prior to 1940. Prussian Dalys are among my favorite guns.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.