1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dallas Area Trap Clubs???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by geterdone, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geterdone

geterdone Member

I am looking for recommendations on Dallas area clubs for ATA Registered Trap? I am considering a job move and will be working in Irving, TX. Thanks for your help!

2. bob radasch

bob radasch Guest

Elm Fork is in Irving - has 1 ATA trap- is ok not great. they seem to be more into skeet and sporting clays. cost is 8.50 round( can buy card to shoot 10 rounds that brings cost down to 7.50/round).

Dallas Gun Club - private club - extremely nice- they have several trap and bunker trap. There is a $5000 initiation fee( last I heard was about a 1 year wait list) + have a 85$/month maitenace fee + round cost 3.50/round. Can get a dring and dinner/luch at club house. Its real nice but obviously pricy.

Alpine is in Ft worth - havnt been in a few years cant tell you much more about it.

There is a newer place in Grand Prairie( close to irving) that is primarily trap- I think they have 2 tra fields- is private- but membership is in the 750 rande- cant remember round cost- look up grand praire gun club

north of Dallas there is a place in Sanger TX - just north of Denton- never been there but have been told its nice- is primarily a trap club- I believe its a private club but they do let non-mebers shoot- primary problem at least for me its about 1 hour to get there

Buffalo gun club east of Dallas - I believe on the way to Canton- heard its nice- again not trribly close

These are the ones I know. From my stanndpoint- Dallas area is more into skeet and sporting clays than trap. If you move down and need someone to shoot with let me know- Im always looking for someone to shoot with.

Bob R

3. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

4. texasaggie2000

texasaggie2000 Member

Fort Worth Trap & Skeet Club is also nice. It is on the southwest side of Ft. Worth.

5. geterdone

geterdone Member

Thanks everyone! Any information is appreciated!

6. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Arlington Sportsman's Club

Google for contact info.

7. FNG

FNG Member

Also the Waco Trap & Skeet club holds ATA shoots and is a very nice place to shoot. It is about 90 miles south of the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dallas trap and skeet

dallas trap clubs

getting started at trap shooting in the dallas area
skeet clubs in dallas
trap clubs dallas texas

trap fields dallas texas

trap or skeet shooting dallas
trap shooting dallas