1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Daisytown Sportsman shoots in the COLD!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ljutic78s, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic78s

Ljutic78s Member

Here in Johnstown PA. We had a high of 8 degrees,Lots of food,Lots of lies,and a warm fireplace.Had 2 squads,89 was high.The weather sure made you know you where alive!!!!! John

2. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Blows me away! In Louisiana we shoot year-round but I haven't gone this weekend because with the windchill, the temp is about 40. That's bone chilling for us.

3. gus

gus Member

Used to Live in Johnstown was a member there, moved to Lehighton, PA in 1986, nice bunch of guys there at Daiseytown. I shot in Walnutport today(not well, but quickly)!

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

-2 with out wind chill(- 15) edwardsburg c.club in michigan,had a few brave soles (or crazy)come out to shoot a few rounds today,did notice in that temp the reports sounded different & not as consistant as usuall,2 weeks ago we shot in fog so thick (50 degrees)you lost sight of the target after 20 yds out of the house,crazy weather so far for this time of the year. today was weather like its supposed to be,mark

5. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Today was the first day of the Winter Doubles League at the Naperville Sportsman's Club, Naperville, Illnois.

It was -6 at 7:45 am and all the way up to 0 when I was driving to the range at 11 am. Driving home around 3:30 pm we hit the daytime high of 6. We had 10 hearty souls show up for the first week, I'm sure the rest of the pansies will be out next Sunday to shoot make-up when the weather is warmer.

Scott Calhoun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.