1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily lead price

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Capt. Morgan, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Having given all of us that blockbuster bit of market news, would you be willing to share your infallible predictions for the direction of the consumer electronics market over the next 24 months? I'm heavily invested but want to move my assets to winning locations.

Morgan

2. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

Dick,

..."they need it to put it into their exports to us. "

They (China) already have... its in the PAINT!!!!

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

In most of the similar threads of this subject in the past, somebody has posted the big name predictors say that lead will drop significantly spring of next year. What are you hearing now investors? Are the metals markets wizards still predicting a big drop next year? Interesting on the Greenspan interview that he didn't see the subprime lending crisis coming or think it could become a crisis. He served for how many presidents and yet didn't think this was possible? Omaha sold 800+ houses in August but there were 6,400 for sale. I am more convinced than ever, that most of us have a better chance of predicting the weather than the world economy. IMHO Omaha

4. leadvail

leadvail Member

Good one Omaha

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Predicting the weather is easy..... chance of rain, chance of snow, chance of fog, chance of sunshine........ ROFL

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

Omaha:

I go by what I see coming not tomorrow,,,,but 20 years down the road!!!!

Now then,,,,,Arizona dosen't re-open copper mines that have been closed for years!!!!! Unless something is in the wind!!!

Copper Producers don't open new mines in Arizona unless they have damn good reason,,,the deepest mine in the world will be in Arizona,,Billions upon billions will be spent.....

And since copper is a commodity the same as lead,,,,they will rise and fall together as demand for all natural resources continue!!!!

If the amount of money that is being spent,,and the amount of hiring being done in Arizona is any indication of future prices,,,,then BEWARE!!!!

These companies DO NOT throw money away on something they are going to sell for less than it cost to mine it!!!!

The price of lead may drop in the short term,,that would be normal,,,But watch out for the long...........

AKA Grammie...........

7. Doug Sims

Doug Sims TS Member

With all metals at their 5 year low inventory, I do not see lead immediately dropping in price. The investment and permitting (read that as obstruction from environmental fanatics) will prevent any new (or expanded) production from mines.

Doug Sims

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

Doug is talking about the "oak flats area",,,and "apache leap"!!!

Both will be fought over in the courts,,,,one group of enviromentalists fighting for "oak flats",,,and the other,,is the Apache Nation fighting for "apache leap"!!!

But in the long run neither will prevail over the interests of a nation....

AKA Grammie.....