1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dahaub, your "boy" got popped...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Dahaub, your

So has your union taken up donations for the legal defense fund yet?

I tell ya...something about Illinois just brings out the best in Democrat "working man's" politicians.

2. thomaslea1

thomaslea1 Member

Dahaub, your

Blago and Ryan can spend the next few years giving each other pedicures. I guess it'll work if they can find a bipartisan prison. I don't think it's against the law for a Republican and a Democrat governor to share a prison cell.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dahaub, your

Hope they can drag B.O. into the mess to..

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Dahaub, your

I guess the question is, do those dossiers disappear like the Rose Law Firm billing records - once Dahaub's "other" boy Obama takes office?

Yes We Can!

(How about, "Yes, You Did!")

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Dahaub, your

if the Clintons were in office a few people would show up floating in the river! Hope that doesn't start happening. Birdtracker

6. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

Dahaub, your

buzz-gun,

I felt obligated to offer a response, not in Dans defense even if he is my friend, but in defense of Illinois citizens AND union members here in Illinois.

Rod Blagojevich got the endorsement from union labor when he ran in 2002. Union people tend to vote for Democratic candidates based on the voting record which is most time pro working man/woman, just as staunch Christians tend to vote Republican based on what they consider strong family/moral values and issues. In his first year, Blagojevich turned his back not only on union labor but on EVERY citizen South of Kankakee. He and "Evil" Jones orchestrated a surgical overhaul of the state budget as it pertains to Education for one thing. The University of Illinois not only got ZERO funding increases in the first term, there was actually a recission of funds from the previous budget year and it cost hundreds of jobs in the state schools down state, while additional monies were funneled right up to "Evil" Jones favorite school Chicago State.

We have NOT forgotten that sir and we did not forget it in the last election. Sadly enough however, of a majority of the voting population in Illinois resides North of Kankakee and specifically in the Chicago area and they took care of Rocket Rod in the next election.

To show how out of touch with reality he really is, he asked yesterday in a statement through his lawyer, for the people of Illinois to "have faith in me" when just two weeks ago his approval rating was 10% statewide. It would seem to me that EVEN Chicago has caught on! But for him to suggest that he would get a Union position and the people of Illinois should have faith in him? Wow is this guy ever looney tunes or what?

So your rather sarcastic comment about union people donating to his defense fund has about as much validity as someone asking a Bush supporter who's 401K is now a 201K, if they are ready to support him again......

We as Illinois citizens are outraged buzz. Democrats and Republicans, union and non-union, Faith based or not, the outrage is EQUAL!

7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Dahaub, your

Bobby:

By the time Felony Rod was running for reelection, he had been under federal scrutiny for at least two years. During his first term a litany of improprieties had been widely reported that dated back to his first days in office.

Illegal hiring practices for new state hires were among the first. That started in 2002 with the governor selling jobs outright and the governor’s office filling agency positions with financial contributors. Even without a financial quid pro quo, the actions violated Rutan vs. Illinois.

The lengthy list continued pretty much unabated through the second campaign and start of his second term. For example, in 2005 Rotten Rod raised a few eyebrows by awarding fast food franchises at toll way oasis locations to generous donors. Any voter paying the slightest bit of attention had more than enough reason to send Rotten Rod home at the end of his first term.

Of course, by the end of his first term, our Alfred E. Newman look-a-like had infuriated AFSME but I don't recall any ground swell of organized labor lining up to support Topinka in 2006... either.

To borrow your comment, "We as Illinois citizens are outraged... The outrage is EQUAL!"

Well maybe but Little Richie looked more nervous than outraged. I’m guessing he’s been trying to remember what he said that’s on an FBI tape. Pat Quinn's press conference remarks were tepid at best. Even Mike Madigan, who despises Blagojevich, couldn’t do any better than say he “would consider" impeachment. All in all none of it sounded much like outrage to me.

My definition of "outrage" would have the entire General Assembly, every state wide office holder, and the entire U.S. delegation DEMANDING Rotten Rod's IMMEDIATE resignation. In the absence of a resignation, prompt action to remove him would be in order.

I'm still waiting to hear some outrage from the state Democrat hierarchy and the Chicago machine but I’m not holding my breath. That would be like Al Capone getting huffy about Lucky Luciano being a crook.

I’m sure our resident dull child Trappy is still looking to Rod and the governmental for wisdom and ethical guidance.

sissy

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Dahaub, your

LOL, thanks Bobby. What a dupe.

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Dahaub, your

By the way where are all the Liberal Pukes that were all over this site before the election??????? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don

10. Recoil Sissy

Dahaub, your

MIA and All:

Much of what has happened so far is standard cop stuff. Catch a rat and squeeze him. He squeals. Then you have another rat or three. Squeeze them and pretty soon you have a rodent glee club singing their little hearts out.

So far, we've got convictions on Ata, Levine, and Rezko. Celini is on the way. To mix metaphors, the fat lady has cleared her throat and Fitzgerald is catching fish faster than he stuff 'em in the live well. Life is GOOD...

At the moment there are three groups of crooks: those convicted, those indicted waiting for trial, and those on the FBI tapes but not yet indicted. The happy fact is all them crooked f**kers either have (or will) throw their mothers under a bus for a reduced sentence.

It will be a while before we have the identities of the unnamed players on FBI tapes. I'm guessing there's a bunch. They're all sh!tting bricks about now trying to remember what incriminating comments they made. Of course, they'll all want to cut a deal and that will result in more names, more crimes, and I hope, more convictions.

Regarding Obambi: It isn't clear that he's connected with ANY illegal acts current or previous. He may be pure as the driven snow.

For the conspiracy theorists among us, at least one theory suggests Obambi pushed Fitzgerald to indict Rotten Rod now. The rationale is that an indictment would stop wire tapped conversations where Obambi's name kept coming up. Assuming Obambi is guilty of something untoward, maybe the tapes get stopped before incontrovertial proof of something really 'embarrassing' ends up on an FBI tape.

For the record, there's been no evidence of illegal acts committed by Obambi. I'm not assuming he is guilty of anything other than being a liberal.

Stay tuned. The fun's just starting...

sissy

11. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

Dahaub, your

I just love this and can't wait for Pelussi to babble about how clean the Democrats are compared to the Republicans again.

12. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Dahaub, your

Funny how on NPR I have yet to hear anyone mention he's a Democrat.

They mention his name. they mention he's the Governor of Illinois.

But I still haven't heard them say Democrat Governor Rod Blagojevich.

13. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Dahaub, your

There are corrupt politicians in every party, but Democrats are THE party of corruption. They revel in it. And when they have total power, like they do now controlling all branches of the government, the corruption really bubbles up and begins to stink so bad that even their lib buddies in the media can't ignore it. This is going to be a very fun ride for conservatives over the next few years. It will be fun watching the Dems squirm as they jump from one scandal to the next and one failure to the next. The stupid libs and Democrats in the country were willing to overlook all of Obama's questionable associations to get their boy in office. Now the rot is surfacing, and he isn't even in office yet.

14. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Dahaub, your

It is funny to see how quick Balgo friends in Madison County distance themselves from him.

Dave

15. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Dahaub, your

The scandals against Bush were contrived. Despite the best efforts of the media to blame Bush he did not plan 9-11 or cause hurricane Katrina. He is not to blame for Islamic terrorism around the world that occurred both before, during and after his administration and his war on terror. He is not responsible for the mortgage meltdown. Obama's scandals will be very real. No need to fabricate anything.

16. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Dahaub, your

I don't think that we can say there is no evidence of illegal acts committed by Obama. Fitzgerald chose his words very carefully and as far as I can see only said that the affidavit did not imply any wrong doing on the part of the President elect. An affidavit is filed to show probable cause that a crime was committed by a certain person, in this case the Governor, in order to get an arrest warrant. Any evidence they may have that is not necessary to show probable cause against that one person would not normally be included in the affidavit.

17. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

Dahaub, your

Since Hot Rod hasn't been found guilty by a jury of his peers, we must presume him to be innocent.

How was that for a dumbass liberal impersonation?

18. Recoil Sissy

Dahaub, your

ou.3200:

Let me rephrase my comment.

"... no CREDIBLE evidence of illegal acts committed by Obambi HAS BEEN PRESENTED."

Whether such evidence exists is a separate issue. The burden of proof is on the accuser. Until credible evidence is properly presented, Obambi gets the benefit of all doubt.

sissy

An edited addition...

A few distinctions are important.

IMO more than sufficient evidence has been proffered to remove Rotten Rod from office.

Putting his sorry @ss in the slammer is a completely separate issue that requires a much higher standard and full due process. At trial, Felonious Rod will get all the rights and legal protections afforded to any criminal defendant.

Until due process has run its course, every accused must be presumed legally innocent.

19. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Dahaub, your

Like Slick Wille Obama has "NO CLEAR RECOLLECTION" of anything he might of said or done!

20. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Dahaub, your

LOL...

I didn't vote for the SOB.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.