1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

D. Lee Braun Skeet Book f/s

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

I know---I Know It's a trapshooting site. I have a copy of this book in great shape with the original pull out wall chart 50.00 shipped to you. motordoc

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I purchased a copy of the same book from E-bay for about $15.00.

Would like to find a copy of the Trap Book by the same man, a ledgend!

Ronbo

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

There is one on eBay now on trapshooting - at least I saw it a few days ago.

I have several, but really don't want to parts with them.

Whiz

4. COLOKOLAR

COLOKOLAR TS Member

I have a copy of Missildine's "Score Better At Trap" complete with all charts and a copy of "Trapshooting" by Braun and the Remington Pros also complete with all charts.
    & they each will cost a lot more than $15.
    If your interested just make an offer
    email me and drop the xxxxxxxx's
    xxxxxxxbillbru1@comcast.netxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. motordoctor

i also just found a great condition copy of braun's book on trapshooting. It comes with the original pull out wall chart and the book looks like it has be harly read. if someone is interested let me know. motordoc

6. smartass

smartass TS Member

$50.00!- are you some kind of freakin crook or what?

7. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

Anonymous,
    Do you have a clue who D. Lee Braun is or what his accomplishments were. If you did you would know what the value was of the book offered. If you don't ask and the board will enlighten you.

Thanks for looking,

Bill

8. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I got a copy on ebay for about $15 as well........BUT that is very unusual. They usually sell for much more. Are the charts in the book the same as the Remington charts that are in a folder......they have enlarged ones as well for wall charts. (in fact there are some on the Remington walls at Sparta) My hubby used them for his shotgun kids in 4-H. They are great charts. I don't know if they are the same ones....but they are really good charts.

Lorna

9. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

I have a hard-cover edition that is personally autographed by Fred. The dust jacket is still almost perfect, but the pull-out wall chart is missing. I wonder what the book is worth? .....Rick

10. DblAdb

DblAdb TS Member

One of the best reads about trapshooting is Captain Bogardus's pre-1900 book. I found a second printing many years ago. The style of his writing is fun also he is his best fan!

11. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

I have a hardback D L Braun Combination Skeet and Trap book with a pull out for skeet. Evidently some publisher thought it might be good to combine them. What would this book combo be worth??

12. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

ke4yyd

Here's one listed for $20,000 with both pullouts.

13. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Will trade both skeet and trap softcover books by D. Lee Braun with pullouts for 1964 or 65 Falcon Ranchero with factory V-8!! Do not let this golden opportunity pass you by.

14. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

The second pullout must be important. I paid less than $30 on the internet about two months ago. My wife is a librarian and she says bit is in excellent condition other than one dogeared page. The paper jacket is shelf worn but in good condition.

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

I think I sold David one of my D. Lee Braun books for around $20-25 about 7 years ago. I also have the Braun skeet/trap combo plus one each of the hard and soft back version of the Braun trap only books. I never did get Missildine's book - Dennis Hamamura had recommended it but I never pursued it.

double adobe, I have Bogardus' 1899 4th edition of Field, Cover and Trap Shooting, and you are right - he is his biggest fan - worse than Hemingway! But it's still a neat book to have in the collection. I also have his 1898 "One Thousand Secrets of Rich and Wise Men Revealed" which I found in my dad's attic after he died purely by coincidence.

Jennifer

16. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

After 8 months of failure, it should be obvious that your book is over priced. Suggest you lower the price a bit- to $5 and you pay the postage.

17. smartass

smartass TS Member

some people just can't take a hint

18. motordoctor

19. motordoctor

20. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I have the trapshoting book, actualy several of them.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skeet wall chart