1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

D&D Trap Clinic Coon Creek 10/08

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Calkidd, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I just signed up for this clinic at the suggestion of many. I am really looking forward to this. Hopefully it will not be cancelled since the hotel reservations I just made cannot be cancelled.

Bryan

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello Bryan,

There was an announce made several weeks ago and also on our web site that the clinic has been cancelled. There have been several issues that happened and it is out of our control. I did not want to cancel this event but I have no choice. I am in Georgia right now and if you can, call me at the shop on Tuesday. I will discuss the problems with you then. Look forward to talking with you then.

Dennis DeVault

3. Calkidd

oh great, I remember talk of a clinic being cancelled, but didn't see where the October clinic was cancelled.

Dennis I don't see any where on this web page where it says the clinic was cancelled.

[​IMG]

I tried to cancel my reservations, but I was told that I cannot and now I am stuck with the cost whether I go or not.

4. Calkidd

Dennis I did a search using your name and "coon creek" and could not find any thread or subject that talks about the cancellation of this clinic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.