1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

D&D "Clinic"--N.W.--Any Interest ?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

D&D

Good morning,

My Wife Sally and I just had a clinic with these two fine gentlemen in May in Buffalo, MN. My average at that time was mid 95 singles, 26 yd. line handicap and 89 doubles. After just two days and some suggestions that I listened to, I am now shooting 99 and 100's in singles have won and progressed to the 27 yd. line in handicaps for the 1st time in my life and I am breaking low to mid 90's in doubles, including two 97's this month.

If your shooting is stuck in a rut, like mine was, I highly recommend attending this clinic!!! These boys know what they are talking about. No radical style changes no "you must do this" They are the real deal!!

My wife's is now shooting so much better that she may just pass me up in a few more months. She is competitive enough to try that is for sure. Worse yet she has these two guys on speed dial so when she hits a rut, guess who she calls!

Want to be great? Attend there clinic

Primedust
    Mark Stevens- Minnesota

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

D&D

She has them on speed dial. You're in trouble now.

I'm trying to find a place in IL for this clinic. Everybody is booked, so far...

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

D&D

I am interested Gary

4. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

D&D

Hi Gary,

I have been a little out of touch, just talked to Dean last night and this sounds great. I will send you some names of other shooters that requested a clinic in your area but we could not get enough the first time. Hope that we can fill this up. The web site is www.ddshooting.com As for the speed dial, service after the clinic is what we founded this clinic on. Just because we go home both Dean and I remain available for all the shooters.

Thank you,

Dean Debow & Dennis DeVault

5. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

D&D

After the clinic, Dennis and Dean are available by phone and email to answer any followup questions you may have. This is something other clinic holders may not do.

If I racall correctly, Dennis said that they provide a synopsis on what each shooter worked on during the clinic, which he keeps on file for followup.

Rollin

6. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

D&D

Just reviving this week-old thread so I can add my name to the list of interested northwesterners. I don't know how many bodies these folks need to schedule a clinic, but I would be interested in participating. I heard they had scheduled a clinic at Evergreen in WA but I notice Dennis mentioned one that failed to materialize. I presume they are one and the same? If it looks like this might come to pass, please post notice of it on this forum!

7. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

D&D

What dates are you guys trying to fill?

8. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

D&D

Please tell me exactly where??? IN the NORTHWEST is a very large area!!!I didn't read the entire thread but no location was given. Thanks PJ

9. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

D&D

no5shooter,

Yes we attempted to set up a clinic earilier this spring but could not get enough people to send us deposits and had to cancel. If you are interested let us no ASAP as we have to book flights in advance to get out to this location. Thanks to Gary for trying to put this together.

Dean and Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.