1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

D&D clinic at Spanish Fork Utah Sept 11-12.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scootermac50, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootermac50

Scootermac50 Active Member

The D&D clinic coming up in Spanish Fork Utah is getting close to being full.
    I believe we have a couple more spots available. If you are interested in attending, Fill out the Shooter evaluation form, and send in the deposit.
    I look forward to seeing you at the clinic.

Scott McKinnon

2. Scootermac50

Scootermac50 Active Member

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hey Scott,

Pending two deposits there is one spot available for the clinic in September. If any of the folks that attended last years clinic want a refresher course, that can be made available on Friday before the standard class. The cost of the refresher course is $ 200.00 for the full day. Thank you,

Dennis Devault

4. boris7

boris7 TS Member

Deposit sent, hopefully there is still a spot available. Looking forward to this.

Chris

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thank you to all that signed up the class. Except for one deposit outstanding it is now full. Chris you got in under the wire. Thank you again and Dean & I are looking forward to being in Utah again.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.