1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Czechs Have Got Obama Totaly Figured Out

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dontrys, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

I wish that what was said was not so darn true!

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out.

"The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency . It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the
    necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for
    their president."

"The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the "Prince of the Fools" should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince."

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.."

Amen......

BRAVO..... Well Stated!

DON

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Up,,,just for you, Rimfingeridiot. Read it and weep...

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

As I have said before, "I love my country, I fear my government." Especially, the stupidity of the man in charge! May we survive!

Big Jack

4. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

While it is not True that all conservatives are stupid people,it is most certainly true that most Stupid people are conservative. What Bush whispered to his VP after his 2nd election.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Jim just dragged another turd out of thin air.

Unfactual, Juvenile, & indicative of Jivaro brain.

HM

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

My wife is a Czech and believe me, everyone of them still living over there wish they were here

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Here, Rimfingeridiot. This speaks directly to you. Read it again and weep.

"The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the "Prince of the Fools" should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince."

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.."

8. dalog

dalog Member

The TRUTH Hurts!

9. markc2

markc2 Member

Hey Rimfirejim,

I'll put my IQ up against your's any day, and I am about as conservative as they come. There's a reason that a book has been written entitled Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. Common sense dictates that people pull their own weight, and those that pull the most succeed in life. The remainder (Democrats) depend on productive individuals to pull them through life. Here's a suggestion: If you're too lazy to pull your own weight, get the #%*@ out of the country. It's guys like you that have gotten this country in the shape it is now!!!!!!!

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

When libs can't make a point,,,,they just make it up....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.