1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CZ-USA Shotguns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does any one know anything good or bad about CZ-USA shotguns? A work associate was thinking about buying one for occasional clay target shooting. (Skeet, Trap and Sporting Clays)

I believe he favors Browning and Beretta but the price range for the CZ is in the $1000.00 range.

Thanks in advance,

Dale,

2. kriegazzi

kriegazzi TS Member

Junk. Had 2 and both triggers broke in a short time.

3. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks for the replies.

Dale,

4. jdbronxboy

jdbronxboy TS Member

I have a Huglu/CZ-USA 28 ga. sxs for birdhunting and it is a sweet little shooter. However, I am not cycling 25 rounds of trap nor skeet through it, of course. The right tool for the job? Joe D. in Sudbury, MA

5. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Hey Wayne, did you get that Beretta 687 J.E. Special Combo unsingle you where considering? Mike

6. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Mike,

I plan on trying one and possibly buying one at the Keystone Open in May. With my work schedule I didn't want to spend an entire Saturday driving to Etchen's. I can be in Elysburg in less then a half hour. Etchen's is over a three hour drive.

Dale,

7. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Dale,

Just so you know, I don't think Joel is open on Sat. You might be able to make an appointment, but I don't think he's open then regularly. Just in case, you know. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cz firearms usa shotguns

cz usa shotguns

cz-usa pump trap gun