1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CZ-Shotguns ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by honorable mention, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honorable mention

honorable mention TS Member

Does anyone have any personnal experience with the current productions of CZ shotguns. As to quality, triggers, etc. Yeah, I know they are a bit cheaper that a Krieghoff.
    Warren J Roberts

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

a friend bought a new o/u model and it broke down the first day. He took it back and exchanged it and so far has had no trouble in the limited time he has had this one.

3. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

4. bill59bill

bill59bill TS Member

i have two one i hunt with and one for sporting clay. i think they are very good for the money.they are made buy huglu

5. jhh

jhh Member

I don't have one, but a friend that hunts doves on my farm bought one a year ago to use in the field, It quit working, trigger, the second day. He has some really top end guns, had to hunt the rest of the day with an old Boss, it worked, JH

6. brantman

brantman TS Member

dont put in same context as KREIGHOFF

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

find an old one if you can...they were made in Czechoslovakia and were good shotguns...I had a CZ Brno 12ga. SXS sidelock....the thing worked flawlessly and sold for C$450 back in the 70's.

8. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

A friend of mine (yea, I have one or two friends) bought a 20 ga O/U (don't know which model) for sporting clays. Second barrel quit firing the first time he had it out. He ended up shooting my XT Combo and to top it off HE BEAT me with my own gun! Turned out a little piece of metal filing was still in the firing pin channel(?). Once he got it out the gun has performed flawlessly. He shoots it well.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

9. K-80BUD

K-80BUD TS Member

I have a CZ Ringneck (huglu) in 28 ga. The Ringneck is a sxs with 26" bbls. It shoots well and there is no problem with the trigger (single selective). It is not the gun my Parker(REPRO) 28 ga. is, but it cost one quarter as much. It has screw in chokes (5) and case colored false sideplates. For the price of the gun it is an excellent value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.