1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CYSSA Shoot Sierra Valley CA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RENOSTEVE, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Two of my shooting partners and myself spent the day today as volunteers at the CYSSA Shoot in Sierra Valley CA. We were puller/scorers for the day. If you have the time do yourself a favor and volunteer at one of the youth shoots. There were upwards of 125 shooters of varying ages and skill levels.

The kids were well coached in the areas of safety and sportsmanship. Although the afternoon wind conditions made for some challenging target presentations nary a complaint was heard from any of the shooters, nor was there any acting up. Beware, there are some crackerjack shooters coming to your neighborhood soon. It was a family event with grandparents, parents, and siblings in attendance. The shade canopies gave the club the look of a small city and the food line went all day.

We were thanked by the wonderful people at Sierra Valley, but believe me when I say that we received a great deal more than we gave. My hat is off to all of the volunteers in this fine sport. Again please consider donating some of your time and valuable expertise, you'll be glad you did.

Steve

2. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Yessir TL, pm sent.

3. BuddyTrapChamp

BuddyTrapChamp Member

Buddy Jenson Head Coach of Auburn Gold Miners OMG had so much fun

4. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

5. 7771

7771 Active Member

Steve Bill and Ken drove an hour one way to come help with this shoot for the kid's
    I can't thank these guy's enough.
    Thanks Tom Ketchum
    Sierra Valley Trap Team

6. 7771

7771 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.