1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cynergy Unsingle Combo or Browning XT Combo HELP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by acss, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

we just shot both at the neb. hischool shoot- xt is a lil heavier in weight and strength and maybe what you wud say"traditional". looks to me like the younger crowd will go for the sleeker cynergy look. they have a great $500 special on the cynergy. call guns unlimited and talk them as they certainly sell many of both styles.

2. turmite

turmite Member

acss you have my attention on the price of the cynergy. I am assuming that is $500 off??? ;)

Do you have a ph number or web address?

Mike

3. SMSGT

SMSGT TS Member

I have an XT Top Single Combo and an XT Unsingle Combo. I like both of them but I like the unsingle better. I haven't had any problems with either but I haven't had the unsingle too long. I have only put about 2000 rounds through it and have about 20,000 through the top single. Out of the box they both shoot about 60/40. I haven't played with the adjustable rib on the unsingle yet. I haven't had any experience with the Cynergy other than shouldering one when I was in Guns Unlimited. I like the feel of the XT better but everyone has their preferences. The Cynergy does seem a bit lighter. Most people I have talked to recommend the XT. I agree with acss, Guns Unlimited will probably give you some of the best feedback. I bought both of my combos from them and was pleased with the way they treated me both times.

Leroy

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

www.gunsunlimitedomaha.com. should get you there.......dwain

5. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

I have a XT un-single combo 34/32,,I have just short of 3000 shots through since Feb. 26,09,,it is proforming perfectly for me,,,all factory manuels, assy. and case for sale,,,I had the factory comb hardware replaced, all the rest is factory stock.(I have a friend that had a "P" gun for sale,,,I shot it,,,well, now I own it),,,so I am selling the XT. I'll take $3600.00 OBO Pictures available on my E-Mail on request.
    Norman

6. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

gander mountain in windsor wi has a cynergy combo on clearance for 3999 new

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

The cynergy comes with a 500.00 value pack when you purchase. good or bad I dont know. I love the look of the cynergy over the XT. What I do not like about the cynergy trap combo is the XT looking stock. I whish they had kept the lines of the cynergy stock for the trap model. now for 4K area of price I would give joel etchin guns a look. I love my XT O/U. If I where to buy a trap combo for the 4K range Joel Etchin had some very nice trap combo's. for a sight un seen un shot its a gamble. I think you would recover your cost a bit better on the XT if you decided to sell.

8. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i forgot to add a few weeks ago all clearance guns at gander were an additional 10%off so it would be about 3500 i think that might still be going

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I was told the Cynergy has a stonger reciever and better trigger.

10. MR 49

MR 49 TS Member

I HAVE A CYNERGY TRAP COMBO LOVE IT CANT GO WRONG FOR MONEY. SCOTT

11. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a XT and a Cynergy O/U. Go with the Cynergy. Just a better feeling gun. I like the lock up and triggers better also.

12. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Both feel and point great...the Cynergy though definantly has crisper, faster triggers..more Beretta-ish if you know what I mean...I'm sure both will last a lifetime if cared for properly

13. theclaysmoker

theclaysmoker TS Member

I have a XT combo I bought last June for sale.

14. Gary Beer

Gary Beer Member

I just bought (3 weeks ago)the Top single combo, sight unseen from Guns Unlimited. Certainly a gamble but I can't be happier for now. Just shot this weekend and put the O/U barrels on for the first time. Hit 12 pair of doubles in practice and then shot a pair of 49 for a 98. I haven't shot any doubles since 2005. I also ran a couple of 50's straight in our league. So far I have literally taken it out of the box and shot it. I haven't had to adjust anything. I'm very happy!!!!
    I do not know anything about the Cynergy???

GBEER

15. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I dumped my XT Combo because of the 1/8" trigger creep, and understand the Cynergy has much better triggers, although the goofy looking style of the wood and different "look" of the receiver and overall style of the Cynergy takes some getting used to, at least for me.

The XT trigger is a big issue though, and worth careful consideration. You can get a Caesar Guarani for the same, or less money, and although there's not much of a track record, the ones I've seen are very impressive, and worth a look.

Best of luck with your choice.....mike

16. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

guns unlimited 402-339-0771 talk to dan
    i dont any dealer sells more browning trapguns than G.U.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning xt unsingle combo for sale