1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cynergy unsingle case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by L21L39, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L21L39

L21L39 TS Member

I have a browning cynergy unsingle combo, 34" unsingle barrel. I am looking for a hard case that I can put the gun with just the unsingle barrel in. The case that came with it is very big and heavy and when just shooting 16 yd there is no need to take the stack barrels along. The problem I am having is that with the height of the unsingle and the length with an extended choke tube no cases seem to fit it. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and had fixed it.

Thank you, Daryl

2. L21L39

L21L39 TS Member

Is that their standard single gun case?

3. Twixter

Twixter Member

L21L39: This is Mick McGinley, I shoot a Kolar T/A 34" with a high stock and low pad. My gun fits in the singles case very nicely. If there is anything I can do to help you with a nice hard case, please feel free to call me at 608-444-6233 or E-Mail me at twixter@verizon.net. Will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks in advance, Mick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.