1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CYNERGY TRAP COMBO TRADE PENDING

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birdtracker, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

are you left or right handed? Birdtracker

2. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

You can have a release trigger installed on your Browning. Jerry with Specialty Works here in Colorado 970-493-0871 I just called him to make sure I wasn’t giving bad information.

3. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gordy Keller in Duncan, British Columbia, has been putting releases in Cynergies for at least 2 years, maybe more. His phone number is 250 710 5926. According to my friends who shoot his releases, they are great triggers, with no problems.

4. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Bill,

Jerry, Will call you back if you left a message, and you can always try him later in the afternoon. He is in his 70's and works like he is in his 30's everyone around here swears he is the best there is. He is doing my daughters stock, and is a master with metal. If someone around here shoots a Browning with a release trigger Jerry did it. He will take care of you, and I think you will be surprised at how fair his prices are. Please PM me when you get a hold of him. Thanks Rodney

5. GoldTrigger

GoldTrigger Member

0   0   0

Hey Big Bill, I am just curious are you the famous Bowler from the lanes in bigtimber, Arkansas ?

Everyone else make sure your gunsmith is putting release triggers in the Cynergy frame, this is not a Citori based action Bill is talking about....

6. pechere

pechere Member

0   0   0

How much $$ for outright sale?

7. GoldTrigger

GoldTrigger Member

0   0   0

Well Bill, have you had any lookers ? I know that this is a beautiful Cynergy, If anyone is looking for one. Hope this works out for you.

8. Kerry

Kerry TS Member

0   0   0

Is the gun for sale and if so, what are the barrel lengths?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.