1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cynergy single barrel work on Sporting Clays o/u?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rick Barker, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

A party has a Cynergy unsingle barrel from a combo set for sale on the "For Sale" threads. Anyone know if this barrel would work on a standard Sporting Clays Model? About the only difference I have noticed between them is the recoil pads. I would assume the hinge setup would be the same.

2. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Stock height could be a problem! Everything else should be a go!

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Actually, there is a lot of fitting on these barrels. Talk to some Browning smiths first, and if you must, make sure you can return it if things don't work out.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Thanks. Was hoping for minor fit problems. You would think with computer programmed metal working, things would be more uniform. Would be better buying a combo if I really wanted one.

5. rrose

rrose TS Member

I had a sporting version Cynergy and the usingle barrel from 2 different combo's I owned at different times would both work on the sporting frame with no fitting, however the sporting forearm dould not work on either unsingle barrel so I ad to use the unsingle trap forearm.
    Good luck
    randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.