1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cynergy Release Triggers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by alf174, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alf174

alf174 Member

IIRC there was an advertisement in Shotgun Sports of someone that was doing release triggers for the Cynergy. If still unanswered, I'll post who tonight when I get home.

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi j, try phillip (210)313-5988. several guns with strikers instead of hammers have release trigger. bowen, alfermann, mach-1, and infinty are a few that come to mind. i would like to see the inside of a cynergy myself. i think if a couple of us gunsmiths look at the system and talk it over i think we should be able to come up with something. thanks doug hubbart (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com. i will be out of the office untill friday 10-24-08.

3. alf174

alf174 Member

First post you said its not possible but then you follow with a post that says Kemmerly does it but they don't have a good reputation. hmmm. So its possible but just gotta find the right guy. JS, I'd check with Kerry Allard, he could give you the best quality.

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

There was another post about Cynergy release triggers and some one said that Thurman Gobel in Ohio was doing them. I called him and that is not true he also does not do releases for the Cynergy. These are great guns and I hope they continue to grow in popularity and maybe soem one will eventally figure out how to make a release for them and make a ton of money. But until then I guess release shooters will have to buy some thing else. I have been able to go back to a pull trigger so I will be keeping both my sporter and trap combo.
    Randy

5. alf174

alf174 Member

lol, gotta laugh at that one Randy. No one has made "a ton of money" making release triggers for ANY trapgun; and there are a lot of other models out there than the Cynergy.

Slightly O/T, IIRC, Browning won't warranty a gun with a trigger conversion and maybe thats why there isn't yet a big demand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kemmerlyreleasetriggers